Prices vary according to season, group size, bording terms and duration of charter. In case charter price indications not to be found in the website, please enquire for prices by contacting our head office in Gocek (Turkey) by phone, fax or e-mail. When you enquire please advise us of the number of guests, provisional dates of charter / tour and whether you want full board charter when our All-Inclusive Services* pack is taken when chartering the boat,* which includes luxury provisioning, soft drinks all day and airport transfers. (* Dalaman - Gocek or Milas Airport to Bodrum)
– New gulets are always being added to our collection, so if you cannot find what you require, please call us. You may make a provisional booking over the phone.
– We will discuss your requirements and suggest an itinerary suiting your party's likes and preferences. Bookings will be confirmed when we receive a signed booking form and deposit. We will then send you booking confirmation, invoice/receipt and any other necessary details.
– You need to arrange your own flights to and from Turkey, however we are happy to assist you. Flight tickets must be paid by you directly to the ATOL agents. All flight arrangements form a separate contract with the company offering the flight programme. We need to know your flight number, date and time of arrival and departure in order to arrange your transfers from airport to the marina. On embarkation a Vela Dare staff will be there to welcome you, introducing the crew and the boat to your party...
Included in the price : East Mediterranean Terms With Additional Clauses
- Hire of the boat
- All meals except one dinner onshore (with the All-ınclusive Services pack)
- Minimum two seafood dinners served during charter (with the All-ınclusive Services pack)
- Soft drinks and drinking water all day (with the All-ınclusive Services pack)
- Cooking gas
- Services of the representatives & crew *
- Fuel for the main engine, for up to four hours saling a day, and generator
- Air-conditioning ( on deluxe boats air-con runs all night)
- Linen change minimum twice a week.
- All Turkish harbour taxes
- Wind surfer and canoe, if available on board, and tender with outboard motor , on deluxe boats water sports are free of charge basis fuel at extra.
- Drinks from the bar
- Airport transfers
- Water ski and jet ski (if available on board)
- VAT if and when applicable
In the Villas
- Swimming pool
- Resident caretaker
- Mid-week linen/towel change & cleaning
- Private airport transfers
- Tips *It is customary to tip the crew at the end of the holidayGeneral Charter terms In The World
Charter Contract Terms
WMT ( Western Mediterranean Terms, according to MYBA)
Included in the charter rate are:1. Hire of the yacht (use, maintenance, etc.)2. Crew cost, except food3. Marine insurance for the yacht, including third party liabilityAll other operational expenses, such as for fuel (main engines, outboard engines, jet skis, etc.), food for guests and crew, water, harbour dues, bar and drinks, telecommunication and taxes are to be paid extra by the Charterer.
EMT (Eastern Mediterranean Terms, semi-inclusive)
Included in the Charter rate are:1. Hire of the Yacht2. Crew Cost3. Marine Insurance for the yacht and third party liability.4. Crew food5. Fuel and lubrication oil for the generators, and for four hours use of the main engine(s), per day6. Harbour and pilot dues (but not any applicable canal dues), including charges for electricity taken from the shore7. Water, and cleaning materials.All other operational expenses, such as for food for the guests, bar and drinks, telecommunication, fuel for the outboard engines and jet skis etc., as well as and taxes are to be paid extra by the Charterer.
CT (Caribbean Terms, inclusive)
Under these charter terms the above cost (WMT 1.-3. and EMT 1.-4.) as well as food for the guests (3 meals per day) are included in the charter rate.All other, personal, operational expenses, such as for bar and drinks, telecommunication, fuel for outboard engines and jet skis, etc., as well as mooring fees at "special" marinas and taxes are to be paid extra by the Charterer.(Sometimes table wines can be included).
* In all areas of the Western Mediterranean VAT has to be paid on the charter sum, ca. 4.5% to 20-21%.* Exeptions: Commercially registered yachts. Indicated with :"No VAT"* It is customary to pay a deposit for the expected operational expenses well before commencement of the charter (A.P.A, Advance Provisioning Allowance).* As indication, this APA for the operational expenses amount to:* 25-35% of the charter fee under WMT (Western Mediterranean Terms)* 15-20% of the charter fee under EMT (Eastern Mediterranean Terms)* ca 5% of the charter fee under CT (Caribbean Terms, inclusive)* The true cost (which to quite some extent depend on the demand of the guests) for above expenses will be accounted for by the Captain.Details are thought to be reliable but are not guaranteed.
Hold-over from the middle-ages - widely used in the USA where the Jones act does not permit non-US built boats to charter from US ports. Contract is in two parts: 1. contract for the boat (bare-boat) 2. Contract with the captain and crew. All expenses handled separately as part of an advance (APA) to the captain.
For further inquiries you may have please call us or send an e-mail.
Tel +90 252 645 26 82
Mobile: +90 533 725 4801